Im bac after a few months time....for all those who dont kno wher I hav been..my updates are as: since the month of April I was in Mumbai ...done wid my work and awaiting a change....to say it simply looking for onsite
(DONT KNOWif i really wanted this)...n working to make it happen...I DONT KNOW how these 2-3 months passed...with all the preparations , going home n all...n now I m here since one month in the US of A as they say it.
Staying in Los Angeles, California from a month.
It seems to be a new life change.you are in a total new country , new culture, new plp ..infact everything is "NEW"..but still it doesnt seem so :( DONT KNOW why!
I dont find much difference..Only thing is plp here are very disciplined..too many rules to follow..if u dont u r down with heavy fine..Evryone is self sufficent..sometimes this makes life miserable for new comers,as in u cant go around as ther is negligent local transport.U need to equip urself wid a vehicle...it feels handicaped widout one..
Life is routine...morning to evening in office..evening to nite in kitchen or on the net...tats it....ur whole day is done.
In Office u hav a huge cubicle to ur self...I just hate it..it so unlike four plp sitting together in India...they say u shuld hav privacy..DONT KNOW wat privacy they talk abt ...loz. I just cant sit for more than 15 mins....Office here means u n ur PC ..(I hav two for myself...DONT KNOW why! )..I miss the canteen in India most....it has always been a good time pass...here there isnt any :(...DONT KNOW why they dont eat together.:)
Hav deadlines to meet..infact I hav all the schedule up till Dec...its good in a way..I kno wat I m supposed to do:)..but how again DONT KNOW !!
The best part of work is u are appreciated for even petty work done....buts thats the behaviour here....sorry n thank you just flows out of evryones mouth ...I like this :).
The best part is u get to see many places....if u forget ur expenses....
but here also there is a catch..u need to hav a grp of plp with whom u can go..I hav been places...those days wer good..roads are awesum to drive on :)
Just now I was listening to n Oprah Winfery show..she has said a big thing...she says to stay happy u shuld do wat u like...n when u get that thing u will feel this is wat I like n wat I need to do...if u dont feel like tat dont do it..
This made me think ..n to tel the truth..I still dont like wat I do...DONT KNOW why!
It is said evryone feels the enlightment once in life time...its then they realise wat they want n how to get that...I m waiting for that enlightment...Do i need to do something to get tat even .hahah ..DONT KNOW again .....There r so many things one doesnt kno ...so much to learn n kno...but how again DONT KNOW :)
chalo then...I shuld end it here or else I will nevr stop cribbing abt wat I DONT KNOW..I hav a big day ahead tomorrow some of my dont knows will get answered tomorrow....if its convincing I will surely share with all....as it mite be my enlightment ..haha..:)
wat I hav these days in mind is abt my Niagara-New York trip which is due in AUgust end...so much planning to do....we are all by ur selves...DONT KNOW how we will manage ;)
wish myself luck..
chao,
stay colorful:)
~chika
1 comment:
So true! The 'don't know's are banging me too! I have no clue why I came here or what I want to do in a couple of years. The lack of certainty kills you :)
I too am waiting to EXPERIENCE CERTAINTY :D !! Lol!
Post a Comment