Thanksgiving in the US....a time I will never forget..and would not like to remember....and the reason to this is just one--- the war of terror in India...
Well, let me tell you wat exactly I mean wid all that...from 26th afternoon to 30th evening..its all festive season in US..tats Thanksgiving!!...n if u ask how I celebrated this....i would say wid NDTV and CNN IBN live news updates..
Wednesday morning we get a mail from the BRM saying there was severe terror attack on MUmbai just be in touch wid ur luved once there...At the first ...I took it to be same as wat was seen in past few months in India....but!!!
I was ragged, confused,shattered and totally disturbed with wat I saw on the news channels....
Mumbai on War!!!Terror Strikes India!! innocent dead...lose of life....lose of economy...all in state of trauma!!...
I must say..I was almost glued to the live news channel all this while....
3 days of terror...hijack...bloodshed...desturction all round the city....Some cruel and heartless monsters..breach the incompetent security of India...and enter the city....carrying AK47..RDX..Hand grenands...do open firing...take hostages in the Heritage of India....destroy the magnificent structure.....target the people.....spread terrorism...and bring all lives to a standstill!!!....
We ask now !! HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH ???
We say now !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!
Its high time to rise ..... we cant just afford to lose the most precious thing....OUR LIVES !!!
What is the cause to all this ?? POLITICS??? RELIGION??? ECONOMY??? TECHNOLOGY??? Why does one even thing of doing this??? Why cant this me prevented?? where do we lack ??? wat needs to be done???
WAKE up INDIA WAKE up....
With regular understanding and following the media coverage on this ... many thoughts are racing through my mind!!
They say..this is total political issue! We were not enquiped enough to prevent this! there was some info on this( then why were no preventive measures taken!! shuldnt we act when we get hints of such kinds of situations??)..
Wat are the politicians doing?? wat r the security forces doing....how can one allow so many ammuniation to be shipped!! why cant the intelligence capture the communications which would have been made for this!!
Just imagine the amount of planning these monsters must have done!! They knew the Taj in n out(point to note is the black commandos didnt know abt the Taj as well as it was known to the terrorist!!)...every corner of it...infact there was a control room setup inside the hotel under the nose of all the security personnels....these plp were staying in the hotel since 4 days..giving a final touch to their full proof plan.....and no one knew abt this..
I believe...we need reformations...in the Gov..in the law....in the Intelligence body...in the Police force..in fact the whole system!!!!....or should I say the reformation should start from evry citizen...
This is a BIG country...and efficient leaders are required to LEAD this nation!!!where is the spirit and love for the nation which was supposed to be before independence gone!! History books tell abt all the heroism which made this country get independence!!
I think our priorities have changed now!! we dont think like our ancestors!!! I myself...I am 25 now; but havent voted even once for the country!!
we cant just forget everything and say!! life must go on....it will not..if we dont take efforts...
Its a democratic nation!! we have all the rights and power...just wat is required is awareness and the right direction...
India is in dire need for a true Leader!! wher are those plp of Lead India!! was it only a tv show!!
After staying here in US for almost 6+ months I can say...there is one thing which makes US system to be so strong...tats the SSN--Social Security No. system....there is accountability!!! evry citizen has this no. ...even we were given one when we came here....n this no. is a must to survive here..because evrything requires a SSN verification!
I very strongly believe such a system is required in India...I know we have the voters card made..pan card ..etc ...but you can still take a phone connection if u dont have these....This is unlike US... for anything ...i mean it !!anything...you need to provide an identity proof....which in turn comes back to ur SSN....
Corruption ! is one more big factor causing all this!!...
I know evrything cant change over nite...but we need to atleast initiate it...
Concluding, I would salute the brave and courageous hearts..who helped India to get out of this situation!
Its time now to work and show the world...no tom dick and harry can mess wid us....r lives are precious...and no one can play wid it!
~ruchika
3 comments:
hey Ruchika it was a good one...
The real need is that the people of India should awaken...
We must not leave India in the hands of politicians who are not even carrying any degree and who have no idea about Security and Intelligence...
Taking USA as our ideal...there was not a single terror strike after 9/11...atleast we can come a bit closer to that goal...today terror news hit the channels every week...The Mumbai news were still on roll and there was a blast in Assam!
Resignations will not do anything...it is mere a political stunt to prove that we have done something...Can you imagine Sonia Gandhi busy with her election campaigns in these sensitive days...I would like to ask where the Hell is Raj Thackeray!!!...Amchya Maharashtra!!!...wake up dude...your Maharashtra is under attack! ACTIONS BUT NOT WORDS THAT WORK! Speak less do more...
Waging war with Pakistan will not be a good idea keeping the Economic crisis in mind but what other option does India have to stop yet another terror attack!
Corruption...Oh my God...it was the root cause for security breach...I believe that atleast some elements in the Mumbai Police or the coastal guard must be corrupted because the information was there given by the Intelligence and also the fishermen...Imagine 10-15 guys with AK-47 and big bags on their shoulder roaming freely in Mumbai...where the hell is security!!!
One more thing that has come front that the bullet proof jackets of Mumbai police where faulty...allowing the bullets of AK47 pierce the body of brave officers...this all is corruption...
I can keep on writing if I want...but again writing is not what India need...It is the action...but as an Indian citizen what can we do? that thing comes to my mind 1st...We speak a lot but can we really convert our voice into action...do we have that freedom in this democratic society?...anyone who tries to raise voice is curbed down...Unity is what will strengthen Indian citizens...
Lets be UNITED against Terrorism...
hey Ruchika it was a good one...
The real need is that the people of India should awaken...
We must not leave India in the hands of politicians who are not even carrying any degree and who have no idea about Security and Intelligence...
Taking USA as our ideal...there was not a single terror strike after 9/11...atleast we can come a bit closer to that goal...today terror news hit the channels every week...The Mumbai news were still on roll and there was a blast in Assam!
Resignations will not do anything...it is mere a political stunt to prove that we have done something...Can you imagine Sonia Gandhi busy with her election campaigns in these sensitive days...I would like to ask where the Hell is Raj Thackeray!!!...Amchya Maharashtra!!!...wake up dude...your Maharashtra is under attack! ACTIONS BUT NOT WORDS THAT WORK! Speak less do more...
Waging war with Pakistan will not be a good idea keeping the Economic crisis in mind but what other option does India have to stop yet another terror attack!
Corruption...Oh my God...it was the root cause for security breach...I believe that atleast some elements in the Mumbai Police or the coastal guard must be corrupted because the information was there given by the Intelligence and also the fishermen...Imagine 10-15 guys with AK-47 and big bags on their shoulder roaming freely in Mumbai...where the hell is security!!!
One more thing that has come front that the bullet proof jackets of Mumbai police where faulty...allowing the bullets of AK47 pierce the body of brave officers...this all is corruption...
I can keep on writing if I want...but again writing is not what India need...It is the action...but as an Indian citizen what can we do? that thing comes to my mind 1st...We speak a lot but can we really convert our voice into action...do we have that freedom in this democratic society?...anyone who tries to raise voice is curbed down...Unity is what will strengthen Indian citizens...
Lets be UNITED against Terrorism...
I can understand wat u must have gone thru sitting in the US. Anything done to Mumbai hurts me almost physically.. The city is too beautiful to go to dogs this way.
U r right abt the SSN system.. We are badly in need of one..but wat is sad is just the way ration card can be forged for 200 rupees, SSN too will become a commodity to purchase.. We need to think of sumthing for dat too.
I mean, it scares the hell out of you to think how many of such people make their way into India everyday.. And a day spent peacefully seems like a miracle.. I m seriously thinking of settling in Scandinavia!
Post a Comment