Hi ther all!!....this is a sensitive write-up...
Its a general observation ....my observation to say....
After staying here in US for almost 4 months ....i realised one thing...there are many disabled or mentally challenged plp here...many as in many...I see a couple of them daily .....
Evry mrning on my way to office...the bus ride is full of all kinds of plp.....n the ones that catch my attention are some who are in a diff world of their own....
You see them speak to themselves....they seem to be calculating some thing always...best part is there is always a smile on their face....wen ur eyes meet it seems they are saying something to you which u dont understand and they know that...but still urge u to understand them.....I wonder if they know wher and how r they ......diff from the rest...
My 20 mins bus journey is most of the time trying to think wat made the Almighty think wen creating them...They must be sure gift in some ways :)
Its but obvious we will feel sorry for them as they dont behave like us....but it can also be that they think the same for us...mite be they are thinking of us not being in the rite state of mind....we mite be handicapped for them !!!
Its strange to see that such plp get along with a person like them quite well:)
Best part of America is that there are all the facilities available in any kind of place for all kinds of plp....
We also see many guardians with them....they actually enjoy being wid Gods gift :)...There are a no. of schools to teach them and make them face the world...
There is one gentleman ..whom I meet quite frequently....He is such a happy go lucky man....evry morning he greets wid a warm "Good Morning" wid a broad smile on his face.....he is mentally challenged :(..At first I was reluctant to reply to him...scared to be frank....i have nevr spoken to anyone like him....But how can u resist not respondng to a person who is always wishing u a warm happy morning !!...
now I seem to kno a completely diff person ..... just like a good morning frnd :)
I think evry one in the bus knows him as he greets evry one....see so easily...he has made so many to kno him and one of them like me is writing here thinking abt him :)....
One thing to learn from him.....U should Love urself truly and deeply...
I tried to some extent and it does make u feel happy.....u r ur best frnd ...
In the end I feel, if evry creation....watevr form it may be....is appreciated and looked as a gift...this world seems beautiful :)
Try thinking this way...im sure it will make a difference...:)
chao
~chika
No comments:
Post a Comment