Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some blessings in disguise!!!

This Holi I had a different experience....
No I didnt play..its not that I dont like ,i luv colors..but just didnt play..
ok of my experience....

Ther is a building under construction just next to the one I m staying ..It is visible from my balcony..in fact the compelte site is growing under my nose :)..I have seen the building stand from its first pole...must say it gets really tough to dig the ground ,lay the foundation and make construction stand...

The labour involved in this have setup ther own living in small huts next to the construction..it for sure these plp are really talented.....they mite not have the formal education but they are well informed ,infact more aware than a qualified engineers..tats cal experience I guess....

ok...these plp hav been livin here since almost a year..i have seen them face all seasons..the toughtest being rainy...there day starts early morning 5 o'clock....n they sleep late nite.....ok..i was talking abt Holi...it so happended that in the morning i could hear screams n all..the general wat you see in this festival...well..when i went to my balcony....it was fun to see all playing wid colors...these plp kno how to enjoy..they spared colors...ran after each other poured buckets of water...all together having fun...how i missed home today:(
Then was the time to party after all the play wid color thing got over they put on music and danced through..it was real fun....all family members sitting around and clapping...plp in pair dancing away to all those cheap hindi numbers....it was real fun..
I could actually see fun and masti.....watevr and however they live.....they njoi it.......

Sure thing...there are many blessings in Disguise....

cheers,
~chika

1 comment:

Restive Mind said...

Agreed. Happiness is just a state of mind!! Nothing can give you happiness..n nothing can take it away too..if you don't allow!