Sunday, February 17, 2008

Step One to--Listen ur Heart and feel it Smile

This is response to my previous post of doing wat ur heart says............
Well, I have started such one activity...Music..I always knew for me music was an inborn talent as I had always enjoied one....But nevr got a chance to learn....now I have given myself a chance...n I must say Sunday has become my fav day of the week...Sundays could nt have been more musical and satisfying:)
I m one month old to playing guitar now.....:)...before i started many plp told me its not that easy as you feel it...n I must say all were very correct....just think such a huge instrument u r asking a little lady like me to play:)...
It is tough but not impossible.....It is fun n challenging...My mentor is so good..he just makes things easy for me :)Now I can very well play the chords...even a little way through wid two songs..good na in one month.....
I personally like the G chord ...dont know why but I like it....it sounds good I guess.....n also Because I hold it in a different way..i.e. other than the usual way:)
Now I can say it wid pride tat I m going to buy myself a Guitar :) :)...this will be my second spending on myself after my lappy....There are other also on way....my mothers gift..my fathers gift...all are planned..hope my financial status remains good(i m saying as if it was any worse haha..but it gives u satisfaction wen u see ur earned money spend on ur luved ones n urself )......

Coming back to my struming..flat picking...harmonics and melody experience...it is going gr8...atleast I m enjoing it:)
There are news words in my mind ...chords...notes...chorus....sharps...flats...majors..minors...
C D E F G A B....n all going sa re ga ma ...or do re me fa ...:)
Its strange now wen i listen songs I try to identify chords being played in it.......

I have taken my first step to listen Ur Heart drive....n im enjoing.......Frnd, must tell u in this world of monotonus schedule...its no point cribbing nothing is going correct..u need to find ur own way out and make evry moment alive..I have started wid mine....n I know wat will be my next major step.....hope u find urs too,
till then Keep Smiling and stay Colorful,

cheers,
~chika

No comments: