Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dont live just for the sake of living----

LIFE a big question mark ?

Have you evr thought the reason for your living?? well I could find only one reason..I am living becoz my heart still beats :)

To say it simply ,it is a very imp to question to ask urself..R u really satisfied wid the thing you do...if not wat is it tat will giv u satisfaction..now this again is a big question..When were u satisfied last??? Telling the truth..wen my frnd asked me this..I went back to my 8th std..wen I could say I was satisfied...tats 10 long yrs back...
Has this ten long yrs not given me even a single instance wen I was genuinely happy and satisfied :(

We are going wid the flow ....we get directed wherevr the flow takes us..be it right or left....
takng up engg...working in software industry..all this is not wat I want...
then wat is it tat I want?? well dont know!!

Highly bored!....sometimes I feel like an aimless, good for nothing person.....but there is one more fact Its not only me....almost evry second person around you will be the same....doing-- just for the sake of doing!!not actually enjoing it..

It has been long since..the last time I had taken the brush in my hands and painted something....listened peacefully to a soothing number..... my whole family holidayed together.....
It has been long since....the last time I explored a new place....met any interesting person .....

Well It has been long since I have done wat my heart feels.....all I have been doing is wat my mind says...

But..................

It is nevr too late....so get going...do wat ur heart says ...Let the tears drop and the laughter rise....there will definitly be a smile on ur face... :)

Cheers ,
~chika

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chikka..nice to see sth comin straight from d heart..B'lieve me..everyone of us feels the vaccuum you talk about..but a lil action on your side..n life becomes better again..
Have done this umpteen number of times here in Hyderabad..living for myself..caring for myself..spending time with myself..
going out for long walks..or watering the money plants in my balcony..painting till 4 in the morning..and it all seems to give a sense of self worthiness..it kinda feels..Love yourself..listen to your heart..its worth it!!

Restive Mind said...

Not long before did I feel the same way..
infact its not better now!!
but yeah,we all learn to live with it!! :)