A day in my life is as much not-so-exciting as it is in your life. If you want to see your reflection read further or just buzz off.....
Firstly why this post, I have been trying to write something but surprisingly in recent days I dont get that "some" to write. Just gave a thought and it clicked me, why not write about a day in my life . It sounds boring but atleast u will know im still alive.
Before I start the blabber a quick comment on recent news n stuff. I was following the Indo-Pak TOI drive of Aman ki aasha quite closely, nice effort. Commendable promotions. great videos. readable articles. Dont kno if it has had any effect yet.So while i was going thru this, wondered, doesnt TOI need to start a "Mumbai mein Aman ki aasha " Drive or Mr.Bal go away ka naara :)
What does that old head, which is always idle and a devils worshop, think!!!Mumbai is the financial capital of our country. There is so much money flow. It needs all kinds of minds to work together.Why doesnt that crap head understand that we too say Aamchi MUmbai with the same zeal n feel as he does.I wonder what is his age and how much more years we have to hear from him.
ok coming back to my routine..
Nah!!first let me speak about wat is going in the US of A economy. The client for which I work as decided to fire 60% of its employees and outsource 80% of its work to India!.....imagine 80% outsourcing decisions are being made on one hand and the other hand Obama plans to cut outsourcing totally.Its a great achievemment for the Indian Company. They will get millions of dollars r economy will boost, we will be exploited again. But damn these policies, 60% employee cut, ppl r in hostile mood here.Though I didnt personally face anything but hav been hearing this again n again, co-american workers are anxious as they dont kno if they are in the head count.The zeal to work in lowering day by day.Worst of all they arent telling who will be gone. Its so frustrating.
The Client company is playing a big gamble. My employer mite have a tough time to put evything in place.And I m skeptical before evything gets laid down the Obama gov will come out with policies which will be difficult to handle.And god forbid if things had to be undone.Many H1 seekers are already deported from the port of entry.
So where was I ! the purpose of this post...A day in my life :P
see its not yet started. ..
Well, I get up aaram se at 8:30am...do my morning ablustions and take a relaxing bath . On the way to office by the 9:40am bus....sometimes its 10am....Ideally work starts at 10:30am....will check my mails, see my ticklets...check my post-its....n prioritise the days work.....will then login to all the chat sessions of yahoo, gmail n sametime if possible. Assign tickets to myself and get to work. morning 10 to 12:30 is the best time with full concentration....i finish maximum of my task in this time....
When my stomach starts saying get up...we move for lunch....a grp mixed of diff personalities, diff thoughts, diff ages, n a grp which mite-not-gettogether-again-other-than-that-lunch-time...eats together....we share thoughts on all topics...from the most bizzare to the most intelligent one.SOme memories refresh. Lunch follows a short walk around Cp.
Then back to desk....all sleepy n lethargic :P....3pm is the time I check my messenger list and pinging starts....if that doesnt help...I open all the news sites I kno....n read something or the other....my mp3 songs keep playing simultaneously.
Deekhte deekhte.....its 5pm...and must tell you, most of the times its 5pm when i get two three request and some issue to solve.....helpless me...
6 comes soon and I m back home....the same old boring place....hate to see the dull lite and the walls around...again helpless..
Will check the fridge..wats there to cook....n then go ahead...strangely..interest in cooking is developing in me :P....though i dont put my head much..i make things how im told...but its getting fun day by day....mite be the realization that i have to get married and cook for someone is making me like this area tooo:P...nonetheless...its good. :)....but this isnt my evryday effort..other days I open my laptop and explore the world of internet to get something new to see n learn..and believe me ....everyday is a learning experience...sometimes entertained...sometimes enlightened...other times I do wat im doing now...or read one out of the three novels which I have started simultaneously...u can imagine I m not njoing either of them..but have to finish...:P
well cooking done...we get together and eat ...time of fun and relaxing....time to kno and get known...time to pull each others legs...time to share thoughts....it is nice...though this isnt evryday....there a many times I sit and eat alone seeing something over the internet..its nice too.
Now Post Dinner.....talk home....n see profiles...get approved..get rejected....you approve....u reject.....and its 12am...n yes FB time pass is also on the agenda....Fb does bring smile on your face...
My day is over...... I pray to God to bring in a next better day in my life and dive into my dreams....
Should I say Sad or Should I say Happy.....but the next day starts with the same spirit...same notion...same feel....its the SAME basically.
This routine will change very soon.....
These days will end very soon.....
New life will begin very soon.....
And my next post will come very soon....
chao doston :) I have bored you enough..but thanks for making till here
luv
~chika
1 comment:
Hello!
Its disappointingly surprising how all of us think of a typical day in our lives as more boring than other's.
btw you've given me a new idea of writing a post and, pending your approval, I'm going to do that one soon!
I did enjoy reading it and actually made it till the end.
will be glad to come back :)
Post a Comment